This year 2015 with its ups and downs has taught me a lot that we may not change the whole system, and sometimes feel that with the world last issues we are heading to nowhere, that our role as educators or as a person is coming weaker without any support from the big ones of our society/or current system, then I thought this feeling like giving up might fly into our minds and feel like it is time to do something else.. so what to do at that time and when we feel our own problems as a person, not only as an educator is also affecting us our main goal in Education and the lack of the vital motivation we need to go on even any circumstances in the whole world and our personal ones is leaving us...
- Give a look to your roots, to your memories when we felt that awesome passion for being on the spot in our first own class, to my first students, that first class, to all the road that we have been walking
- Let others inspire you, in my case to all my awesome PLN who have been inspired me in many moments.
- Focus on others, being an inspiration , a supporter, no matter what you are living in a bad moment, when you keep helping others your mind is busy and concentrating more in others than you. ..In our blessing role as Educators, those ones who can be our main motivation to go on, and to keep fighting are our kids, no matter the age, children, teenagers or adults. I always call them my kiddos as that's my goal in life to support them to lead their own lives, more than giving knowledge of a language or academic issues.
- Keep on being busy in your CPD, not only for getting more students passing an international examination, grow up your CPD for touching learners' hearts and in that way they will be able to be ready for being engaged with you in class and outside in many cases too.
- Make RAPPORT born in your class, not only see the learner as person who is there because his/her parents sending them or the company is paying the course, try to feel those who are looking at you, are as humans as you are, and need the magnificent rapport for a successful class environment thinking always in their benefits.
- Last but not least, "KEEP FAITH" to that superior strength which has been given to us from our Lord, Jehovah, and that FAITH will let us go on because God is Love, and whatever circumstances we are facing, if we call him in the right way, God will hold our hands.
- Ms Sophie Nicol. (Greece)
- Ms Theodora Papapanagiotu. (Greece)
- Ms Christina Chorianopoulou. (Greece)
- MsVicky Papageorgiou. (Greece)
- Mrs Gordana Popovic. (Servia)
- Mrs Georgia Psarra. (Greece)
- Mr George Ochendo Raptopoulos. (Greece)
- Mrs Cécile Florenty- Paspa. (France)
- Mrs Cherith Naomi Hoove. (The U.S.)
- Mr Chuck Sandy. (The U.S.)
- MrVictor Hugo Rojas. (Peru)
- Ms Kristina Smith. (Turkey)
- Mr Emmanuel Kontovas. (Greece)
- Mr Syke Annamma Kumaran. (India)
- Ms Julie Rakiou. (Greece)
- Ms Fabiana Casella. (Argentina)
- Mr Jeffrey Doonan. ( The U.S)
- Mr Graeme Hodgson. (England)
- Mr Ken Wilson, (England)
- Mrs Liliana Simon. (Argentina)
- Ms Monica Veado. ( Brazil)
- Mrs Rose Bard. (Brazil)
- Mrs Ushakiran Wagle (Nepal)
- Mrs Sue Ann. (Jersey)
- Mrs. Chris Stanzer. (Germany)
- Mrs Anastassia Metallinou. (Greece)
- Mrs. Betty Stakios. (Greece)
- Mr Dimitris Primalis. (Greece)
- MrsYolanda Espino and MrVidal Salguero.
- Ms Jill Ruiz.
- Ms Valeria Carcelen.
- Mr Fer Menendez.
- Mrs Patricia Palacios
- Mr Daniel Lu.
- Mr Maycol Paz.
- Mrs Beatriz Salguero
- Mr Adrian Arias.
- Mrs Barbara Marrul.
- Fam. Kohama.
- Mr Diomedes Heredia.
- Mr Yuri Heredia.
Definitely all of the people mentioned in this short article are really special for me and the most important they have helped me to grow as a person and as an educator. I think, the result of such inspiration, encouragement and in many cases true friendship and love that comes from all of them through Jehovah has been a blessing for me.
No time for that dear readers, in my first year as a blogger I have that new resolution, every day is a new chance to try new things in classes and in our lives, then just think positively and try to do your best as I am sure you all do.
Thank you ever so much for your time and go on keeping your own essence...
"You are hereby allowed to be happy, to love yourself, to realise your worth, to believe in great things, and to be treated with love and respect."~ P.Salguero.